Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The best thing in the world.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The best thing in the world.......

    is being a dad. The greatest blessing I have ever received is the birth of my son and daughter. Nothing in this world is better than coming home from work and both my babies greeting me at the door. That alone is worth living for.

    Today we had Jakobs 3rd Bday party. His birthday isnt until the 26th, but we celebrated today since it was easier for everyone to attend. The sheer joy on my little man's face was enough for me. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my kids enjoy themselves and having a good time.


    They may not be able to read this but I want you Jakob and Jaelyn to know how much daddy loves you.

    Happy Birthday big guy!!! I love you.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The best thing in the world.......

    Great post man. That's what it's all about.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The best thing in the world.......

    ditto that.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The best thing in the world.......

    I completely agree burton. And congrats on your boys upcoming birthday.


    PS, can you remind me that each year as it comes up, thats also my wife's and my anniversary. Same day, same year. I appreciate the help! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •